"Building Dreams | Changing Lives"
Building Dreams | Changing Lives!
Market and Location:
I help buyers, sellers, and investors in the northern corridor of Columbia SC; including Lexington, Chapin, Blythewood, and the Northeast area. My specialty is with residential real estate, military relocation, land/lots, and Lake Murray.
EXIT REC is part of Exit Realty Corporation International. EXIT has become the fastest-growing full-service real estate franchise in North America. Our technology, our people, our exclusive formula is the reason for our incredible success.
My brokerage EXIT Real Estate Consultants (REC) has been serving the community since 2008. We pride ourselves on building great client relationships and service to make the home buying and selling experience a good one.
Expertise and Experience:
I do not meet a stranger and pride myself on building strong relationships built on honesty and trust. I serve clients by bringing value and knowledge to the relationship. I keep your best interest at heart in all actions, taking care of all the details of your transaction, instilling you with confidence that nothing will fall through the cracks.
Professional Associations and Affiliations:
- National Realtor Association Member
- Central Carolina Realtor Association Member
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- American Businesswoman Association
- Project Management Professional (PMI)
- Association for Training and Development
“Kelli Tutsie, I would like to say, I deeply appreciate you for your professionalism, patience, and kindness through my entire home search and buying process. From day 1 when I missed my morning appointment with you, you were very understanding and did something you didn’t have to do, and that was agreeing to come back to the property to meet with me. That showed me true dedication and commitment. It was at that point; I knew I had to have you as my Realtor. We are in a relationship. It wasn’t easy, but you are hanging in there with me ‘til the end. I thank you and appreciate you.”
“I had the privilege of having Kelli Tutsie as my Realtor. I had just moved to Lexington and had no idea where to look. I simply told Kelli what I wanted and she promptly found the perfect house for me. Her knowledge of the area is vast. You couldn't ask for better person to help you find your home. I will refer her to anyone that asks.”
About Kelli Tutsie:
I have always been driven by helping others. My mantra is what I live, “Building Dreams and Changing Lives!”. I am a native of South Carolina and love my palmetto state.
It is a wonderful feeling educating and navigating first-time homebuyers through the scary home buying process or helping that empty nester family downsize since the children are out living their own lives. It is pure joy to assist the military family moving to the area that needs a home to rent or buy in a good school district for their children.
There is no greater satisfaction than seeing the joy and smiles when you hand keys to a family, or take keys from a family, knowing you helped them grow and fulfill a dream.
Let my experience and vast background work for you. It would be my honor to work for you! It is my honor to work for you!
Awards & Designations
• MS, Human Resource Management
• BS, Computer Science and Calculus
• National Realtor Association Member
• SC Realtor Association Member
• Central Carolina Realtor Association Member
• Circle of Excellence Recipient, 2021, 2022
• Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
• Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
• Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)
• Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
• American Businesswoman Association (ABA)
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Certified Business Coach (IFC)
• Certified Facilitation Expert (ADT)