Since winter can get pretty boring sometimes, and Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching, we decided to find some romantic date ideas for you and your significant other. The following suggestions are our top 5 favorites.
1. If it’s too cold to be outdoors, create a simulated park inside and enjoy a romantic picnic! Push the furniture in the living room to the wall, pick your most cozy blanket, place indoor plants nearby, and bring out the packed picnic basket full of your favorite summertime snacks. To make it an extra special picnic, have a bottle of bubbly nearby.
2. Head to Drip on Saluda Ave and cuddle up at the table with your honey, a fresh pastry, and your favorite latte.
3. Get dressed up and go to dinner at one of Columbia’s premiere music venues. Pearlz Upstairz Lounge, The Art Bar, Conundrum, Tin Roof, Old Mill Brew Pub, Jilian’s, New Brookland Tavern are all formidable restaurants for some of Columbia’s best music.
4. Find out what plants and veggies can be planted in your own yard and start our own garden together. You will not only create something beautiful together, you can watch something grow, just like your love! If you need ideas or expert’s advice, head over to Hay Hill Market.
5. For those couples who have been together for a while and want something new and exciting from their usual dinner routine, invite another couple over for dinner. Have them bring the appetizer and wine while you and your special someone make a great dinner to share. Enjoy the food, laughs, and good company!
For more ideas click here.
We invite you to take some time to search our available listings in Lexington SC and the Lake Murray area.